Updates and deprecations coming in the future and how to prepare for them.
1. Time-picker feature for the Datepicker component
I'm working on adding a time picker to the Datepicker component, probably that feature will be released as a new optional setting that shouldn't conflict with the current version but there is a possibility that may affect the way the component is used.
2. More components on the way
I want to add a couple of more components. I'm currently considering toast notifications, file input/manager, an autocomplete, a carousel, and probably more, still no special priority.
Plans for version 3.x
I have big plans for the next version of this library that includes:
- New branding (website, logo, name, etc)
- Rebuilt for Vue 3
- More Typescript improvements
- No dependencies
- More accessibility features
- Stronger test coverage
- Strongly considering make a sibling library for React
- Sponsorware premium components that may help me to maintain this project more about the Sponsorware model →